Got some rare things on sale, stranger.
Apex Legends Season 11 introduces itself with a new batch of additions and number of features to look forward to – with all this comes the Escape Battle Pass.
With Ash as the latest character to join the Apex Legends roster, you can expect a set of skins for her, as well as new looks for existing legends and weapons as well.
This page outlines the Apex Legends Season 11 skins and all brand new weapon skins, alongside what to expect from the Escape Battle Pass’ tiers.
On this page:
Apex Legends Season 11 Escape Battle Pass character skins
A new Apex Legends season means a new array of skins to unlock, available for Revenant, Mirage, Loba and more characters.
Below you’ll find an overview of all the skins included in the Apex Legends Season 11 Escape Battle Pass:
- Wraith: Vision Walker (Epic)
- Revenant: Skinwalker (Epic)
- Mirage: Desert Mirage (Legendary)
- Rampart: Firestarter (Rare)
- Gibraltar: Glorious Combatant (Legendary)
- Bangalore: Hard Target (Rare)
- Caustic: Black Into Blue (Rare)
Apex Legends Season 11 Escape Battle Pass weapon skins
Of course, it wouldn’t be a new Apex Legends season without tonnes of weapon skins to unlock.
Below you’ll find an overview of all the weapon skins included in the Apex Legends Season 11 Escape Battle Pass:
- Bocek: Compound Fracture (Legendary)
- Mozambique: Venom Punch (Rare)
- Hemlok: Hardwire Sprawl (Rare)
- Prowler: Warhead Storage (Rare)
- RE-45: Diamond Accuracy (Rare)
- Spitfire: Cover Fire (Rare)
- G7 Scout: Triangulation (Rare)
- 30-30: Bucking Bronco (Rare)
- Alternator: Jawmuncher (Rare)
- Longbow: New Age Maverick (Rare)
- R-99: Fresh Vector (Rare)
- Mastiff: Pellet Sunrise (Rare)
- Kraber: King Kraber (Rare)
- Triple Take: Orange Crush (Rare)
- Devotion: Ground Fire (Rare)
- EVA-8: Face Pollution (Rare)
- Peacekeeper: Good Politics (Rare)
- Havoc: Be Aggressive (Rare)
- Flatline: Gridlock (Rare)
- Charge Rifle: Aubergine Dream (Rare)
- Sentinel: No Mercy (Rare)
- Prowler: Pipe Dream (Legendary)
- Prowler: Fatal Attraction (Legendary)
Season 11 is almost here!
Other guides include our Apex Legends Tier List, a Heirloom Shards explainer, as well as a whopping list of Apex Legends tips and tricks.
Apex Legends Season 11 Escape Battle Pass costs and Battle Pass rewards list
Like with every Apex Legends season, the majority of the Season 11 Escape rewards require Battle Pass ownership to be unlocked.
The Battle Pass is a premium item and costs 950 Apex Coins. You can purchase the required amount for around £7.18 / $9.99.
Before diving into the specifics of the Escape Battle Pass, it’s worth keeping in mind that you can unlock a number of rewards with the free version. The list is as follows:
- Rampart Character Skin
- 7 Apex Packs
- 6 Weapon Skins
- 2 Weapon Charms
- 6 Load Screens
- Season 11 Win Trackers for all legends, including Ash
- 1 Music Pack
- Caustic Holospray
- Bangalore Kill Quip
- 300 Apex Coins
- 120 Crafting Metals
- Season Badge
You can also purchase the Battle Bass Bundle, which offers access to the Battle Pass, as well as the first 25 levels and Mirage’s Desert Mirage skin unlocked from the get-go. This costs 2800 Apex Coins.
Below you can find the exact number of skins, emotes, weapon charms and other rewards you can earn from the Season 11 Escape Premium Battle Pass:
- Legend Skins – 7
- Weapon Skins – 20
- Weapon Charms – 7
- Emote – 1
- Skydive Emote – 1
- Frames – 8
- Holo Sprays – 7
- Quips – 7
- Apex Packs – 7
- XP Boosts – 10
- Apex Coins – 1000 total
- Crafting Metals – 1080 total
- Load Screens – 4
- Music Packs – 1
As per usual, the Battle Pass rewards for Season 11 are divided across a number of tiers. At a glance, here’s what you can expect from each one of them, as well as the level ranges:
Have fun during Season 11 Escape!