Our guides and features hub for Solasta: Crown of the Magister tackles many facets of the game from starter tips for beginners to class guides. We’ll also have solutions for puzzles and information about boss fights.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister – Guides and features hub
General gameplay tips and review
- Official review – Completing the main campaign in Solasta: Crown of the Magister will take you over a dozen hours. You’ll devote even more time if you wish to do other sidequests. Still, you might notice a few issues, especially with regard to the story and presentation. So, is the game worth your while?
- Beginner’s guide – Before you set out on your journey, check out our beginner’s guide with several starter tips.
- Crafting primed items and faction reputation guide – There are several factions that let you boost your reputation, and you may even acquire materials needed for crafting.
- Combat and stealth guide – Sneak around to better position your party members, and waylay your foes with a surprise attack.
Classes and character creation guides
- Cleric class – The Cleric will heal you up and take the hits.
- Paladin class – The Paladin deals radiant (holy damage), smiting foes with ease.
- Ranger class – As the Ranger, you’ll snipe foes from afar and mark them for annihilation.
- Wizard class – The Wizard is never late, and spells with massive AoE herald the class’ arrival.
Note: We’ll continue updating our hub with more guides, including those related to puzzles and boss fights, so stay tuned.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available via Steam.