E3 will open up with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox. The next day will have Microsoft’s showcase, as well as presentations from Square Enix, the Future Games Show, and the PC Gaming Show. The following day, indies will get their turn in the spotlight, as will Take-Two Interactive, Capcom, Razer, and more. The last day will have the Nintendo Direct, plus focused events from Bandai Namco and others. Fan registration is also open today, which will come with exhibitor booths, forums, lounges, and leaderboards. Read on to see the full schedule.
E3 2021 schedule
Below you’ll find the entire schedule for E3 2021, as shared by the ESA:
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45 AM PT / 11:45 AM ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET.
- Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.