Update: Patch 1.06 is available to download now on PS4. It weighs in at a very reasonable 1.7GB.
Original Story: Ghost of Tsushima’s getting another update, but don’t expect any game-changing additions. It’ll be available “later today” (that’s the 5th August if you happen to be reading this article further down the line).
The highlight of patch 1.06 is that the Traveller’s Attire is being made more effective. Previously, wearing the outfit would allow you to track down collectables such as Mongol artefacts and records. As you got closer to an item, the controller would vibrate. But with this update, the Traveller’s Attire comes with “visual and audio” cues to let you know when something’s nearby. It sounds like you’ll be able to customise these cues to suit your needs.
You can find the full patch notes below.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- Additional bug and crash fixes
Are you still playing through Ghost of Tsushima? Are there any improvements or additions that you’re hoping for? Draw your blade in the comments section below.