Which Lost Judgment edition should you get?
The game’s launch is slated for September 24, with an Early Access period set for September 21. There are three versions of the game to purchase, including the Digital Deluxe and Digital Deluxe versions. There will be even more content post-launch for those who opt into the latter two options, including new stories.
Quick-Start Support Pack
- Health items
- New Extract recipes
- Wayfarer’s Lucky Cat
Detective Essentials Pack – September 24
- More detective dogs
- New skateboard and skate park
- Sky Spider Drone
- Additional girlfriends
- Four more Sega Master System games
- Global Defense
- Alien Syndrome
- Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
- Fight Super Shin Amon
School Stories Expansion Pack – October 26
- New Motorcycle
- Includes more parts and a new race course
- New dance club outfit and even sweeter dance moves
- New robot
- Spar with Kaito, Sugiura, and Higashi
- “Take the new boxing combat style out to the streets”
New story DLC: The Kaito Files – Spring 2022
The Kaito Files is the biggest DLC for Lost Judgement and will come with the Digital Ultimate Edition for a chance to play as Kaito himself. This DLC will be completely independent of the main Lost Judgment storyline and will add a bonus of 10 hours of new content and a unique fighting style.
To learn more, check out the full post over on the PlayStation Blog right here.