Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact Misty Hills Foggy Vales guide (Summertime Odyssey)
The Misty Hills Foggy Vales activity in Genshin Impact uses the same map as the third puzzle zone in the bonsai pot. Specifically, it’s the one that depicts Kazuha’s escape from Inazuma. There are two modes that you’ll see once you open the panel:
- Initial Exploration – This can only be done while soloing. You’ll move through the area, initiating battles until you reach the end. Each bout here has a certain time limit, too.
- Direct Strike – This is unlocked after completing the Initial Exploration challenge. The fight takes place in a single area, though there are multiple waves of enemies. It can be done solo or with randoms via co-op matchmaking.
Here are a few combat mechanics to consider when doing the Misty Hills Foggy Vales activity in Genshin Impact:
- Flowing Leafslasher – Activated by pressing the “T” key; causes the screen to turn black and white, while damaging enemies within an AoE.
- Verdure – These are small colored orbs that grant buffs when picked up:
- Green – Improves jumping power; allows plunging attacks to reduce the cooldown of Flowing Leafslasher.
- Red – +30% damage.
- Gold – -20% elemental skill and burst cooldown.
The enemies you’ll face here range from various samurai and a couple of Ruin Graders. The final bout here is against a Primo Geovishap. Don’t forget that you can co-op with other players for the Direct Strike version of the activity if you want to speed things up.
When you complete your runs, you’ll receive 200x Iridescent Flotsam (up to a maximum of 600 for that particular stage/arena). The currency is used to purchase goodies from the event shop, such as the Crown of Insight. Moreover, once you have 2,400 Iridescent Flotsam, you can use these to get Fischl for free.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.