Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our version 1.4 overview and our main page for the Windblume Festival premier event.
Genshin Impact: Peculiar Wonderland – Peculiar Conqueror II challenges, Facundity buffs, and rewards
There are new challenges, rewards, and Facundity buffs in the Peculiar Conqueror II stage, so make sure you’re already familiar with the basic concepts of the activity. We have a guide for Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Wonderland to help you with the mechanics. Anyway, let’s talk about the changes that you’ll notice.
Changes to existing challenges
The Peculiar Wonderland challenges you’ve faced in Genshin Impact for the past few days have been tweaked for the Peculiar Conqueror II phase. Here are some examples:
- Stepping Stone Antics – A large section of the floor has already collapsed.
- One-Way Traffic – The floor panels will light up only briefly while the timer is winding down prior to the start of the challenge.
- Barrage Minuet – The barrages are more frequent and are harder to avoid.
New challenge: Bubble Speedster
Bubble Speedster is the new challenge in the Peculiar Wonderland/Peculiar Conqueror II stage. It’s akin to the Great Bubble Crash challenge.
The main difference is that up to four large bubbles will move down the corridor. As such, you’ll really need to be quick on your feet to avoid them. Consider using the nooks and crannies at the sides if you need to evade them as well.
New Facundity buffs
- 100 Facundity – +50% defense or -80% stamina consumption.
- 200 Facundity – +50% plunging attack damage; plunging attacks unleash a shockwave AoE. This is actually the “main” Facundity buff for this stage and it’ll always be the effect you’ll get when you reach 200 Facundity.
- 300 Facundity – +120% ATK or +70% crit rate.
Boss encounter: 2x Stonehide Lawachurls
Before, you fought a lone Pyro Regisvine. Now, you’ll face two Stonehide Lawachurls. These monsters hit hard, and they’re definitely more annoying due to their leaping smash and attack patterns.
You could opt to use a Geo character to provide shields, or Xiao (if you have him) due to the plunging attack Facundity buff. Likewise, you may also seek a group via random matchmaking. Hopefully, the host is at a lower world level in case players are having a tough time.
After you beat these two baddies, you’ll receive 200 Peculiar Collab Coupons. You can earn a maximum of 1,200 coupons at this particular stage, which means replaying the activity often. Still, you’ll have enough coupons to buy extra stuff in the Windblume Festival event shop. Maybe you could grab the Windblume Ode bow just to add to your collection.
Peculiar Conqueror II challenge rewards
Here are the challenge rewards for Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Conqueror II stage:
- Complete the Peculiar Trial in 180 seconds (two minutes) – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete the entire run with more than 80 Facundity remaining – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete the Peculiar Wonderland while avoiding all bubbles in the Bubble Speedster challenge – 2x Guide to Diligence and 20,000 gold.
- Complete the Peculiar Wonderland while avoiding all bubbles in the Great Bubble Crash challenge – 2x Guide to Prosperity and 20,000 gold.
- Complete the Peculiar Wonderland while avoiding flowers/crowns with negative effects in the Windblume Blessing challenge – 20x Guide to Gold and 20,000 gold.
Again, bear in mind that there’s a new challenge this time (Bubble Speedster), and tweaks to the existing ones from the previous days. Moreover, the achievements you had from certain challenges (i.e., avoiding all bubbles in the Great Bubble Crash) aren’t retroactive, so you’ll need to do a perfect run again. As such, you really need to pray to RNG that you get the types of challenges you need, while ensuring that you meet the objectives for their rewards.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub. You may also visit our version 1.4 overview and Windblume Festival main page.