Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our version 1.4 overview and our main page for the Windblume Festival premier event.
Genshin Impact: Peculiar Wonderland – Peculiar Conqueror III challenges, Facundity buffs, and rewards
For reference, be sure that you’ve already familiar with the basic mechanics and features of Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Wonderland. Likewise, take note of the challenges and rewards from the previous stage. Anyway, let’s talk about the changes that you’ll notice this time around.
Changes to existing challenges
The only change I’ve seen, so far, happens during the Bubble Speedster mini-game. Now, there are additional bubbles that go sideways, making it significantly tougher. As for the older challenges, they still retain the tweaked mechanics from the Peculiar Conqueror II stage.
New challenge: Shimmering Path
This one depends on skill and memorization. Unlike the One-Way Traffic challenge where you can still see the floor, the Shimmering Path challenge shows nothing but a deadly drop down below.
The floors that you can step on will flash briefly before disappearing. However, various sections will become visible from time to time. There are also cases when all the safe floors will pop up quickly before vanishing again.
New challenge: No Landing
For this challenge in Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Conqueror III stage, you’ll see a few wind currents that allow you to float and glide in the air. Lots of flower crowns will also start to drop slowly, so you can go ahead and grab them.
Periodically, the wind currents themselves will disappear and new ones will spawn, so make sure that you’re still high up in case you need to change directions. If you hit the floor, well, let’s just say that it’s like lava (or Electro lava). You’ll lose Facundity the longer you stay on the ground.
New Facundity buffs
These are the ones I’ve noticed so far:
- 100 Facundity – +50% defense or -80% stamina consumption.
- 200 Facundity – Charged attacks with bows have a 100% crit rate, and are able to unleash an AoE shockwave. This is always the buff you’ll get once you reach 200 Facundity.
- 300 Facundity – +120% ATK or +140% crit damage.
Boss encounter: 1x Ruin Grader, 1x Ruin Guard, and 2x samachurls
This Peculiar Wonderland encounter in Genshin Impact can be tough especially if you’re at a higher world level and you’re unprepared. Make sure you take out the samachurls immediately since they can be annoying. Then, drop the Ruin Guard as well so it stops targetting you with homing missiles. Likewise, you might notice extra mechanics like bubbles that can encase you, lightning orbs, exploding plants, and fireballs.
A character like Ganyu definitely excels here thanks to the charged attack/aimed shot buff from Facundity. Alternatively, you can choose to find random peeps via matchmaking. The host might even be at a lower world level which makes this fight a breeze.
Peculiar Conqueror III challenge rewards
Here are the challenge rewards for Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Conqueror III stage:
- Complete a Peculiar Wonderland run in 420 seconds (seven minutes) – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a Peculiar Wonderland run with at least two Facundity blessings activated – 30x Primogems and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run without falling a single time during the Shimmering Path challenge – 2x Guide to Freedom and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run while finishing One-Way Traffic within 40 seconds – 2x Guide to Resistance and 20,000 gold.
- Complete a run while obtaining 10 flower crowns in the No Landing challenge – 20x Guide to Ballad and 20,000 gold.
Note: Since all the Peculiar Wonderland challenges are live now in Genshin Impact, it might be more difficult to try and get the mini-games you need. For instance, if you still need to get the reward from the Windblume Blessing challenge, encountering it might be a rarity due to Shimmering Path and No Landing becoming part of the rotation.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub. You may also visit our version 1.4 overview and Windblume Festival main page.