As part of the 25
years of Pokémon celebration, we’re taking a look back at the many regions
that comprise the world of Pokémon. We’ve assembled a quiz that will test your
knowledge of the recently-spotlighted Galar region. Answer
these questions to see just how well you know the people, places, and Pokémon waiting
to be discovered in Pokémon
Sword and Pokémon
Give yourself a point for each question that you answer correctly,
then tally up your score to see how well you did at the end of the quiz. Good
1. Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield feature different Gym Leaders at Stow-on-Side Stadium. Who are your two potential opponents?
2. To evolve a Milcery into an Alcremie, Trainers must perform what unusual motion?
Learn more about Milcery in the Pokédex!
3. There is a special Pokémon Den in the Wild Area that can only be activated with a Dynamax Crystal. What is this location’s name?
4. Which route should you take if you want to travel from Circhester to Spikemuth?
5. Evolving Galarian Yamask into Runerigus involves a few steps. For the final step, which structure in the Wild Area must you travel through?
Learn more about Runerigus in the Pokédex!
6. Before reaching Ballonlea, what forest must you travel through?
7. What is the name of the mysterious stones that can be fashioned into Dynamax Bands?
8. Which stadium in the Galar region looks like a giant rose?
9. At Hotel Ionia in Circhester, a man called “the director” will give you something to help you complete your Pokédex. What is this item called?
10. Which Gym Leader likes to give opponents a quiz while battling?
11. What are the two different forms of Toxtricity that Toxel can evolve into?
Learn more about Toxel in the Pokédex!
12. On the Isle of Armor, Mustard’s son Hyde has created a machine resembling which Pokémon?
Learn more about this Pokémon in the Pokédex!
13. Galarian Slowpoke evolves when it’s exposed to an accessory created from which type of item?
Learn more about Galarian Slowpoke in the Pokédex!
14. While training on the Isle of Armor, the dojo master will send you on a trial to collect items that can be made into soup. What are these items called?
15. Once you collect the “Legendary Clue?” item in the Crown Tundra, what will begin to appear in the Max Lair?
So, how well did you do? Give yourself one point for each question that you got correct, and see where you land on the scale below:
No matter how many points you scored, congratulate yourself on a job well done. If you’re looking to improve your score, though, you can always head back to the Galar region for some more exploring. After all, it’s a big place with loads to see and do. And remember to keep checking back at Pokemon.com for more great ways to celebrate 25 years of Pokémon!