Note: We’ll have a Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Apothecary class guide
To be clear, there are some overlaps among the classes in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. As such, we won’t discuss every single perk in the skill tree. Instead, we’ll simply talk about the core abilities and ideal picks for the Apothecary.
- Apothecary – Can equip the Narthecium, giving access to the Battlefield Medicine ability.
- Preferred talent roll 1: Skull Keeper – +1 use for Servo Skulls.
- Preferred talent roll 2: Great Destiny – +2 max HP, +1 max WP, and +1 damage for all melee attacks; cannot gain Resilience.
- Preferred talent roll 3: Venerable Soul – +1 WP.
- Terminator Armor – Can equip Terminator Armor.
- Upgrade: Afflict Bleed – Psybolt causes bleed affliction for two turns (target suffers 2 damage per turn).
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Warp Speed Discipline
- Warp Speed Biomancy – Target a teammate within 1 range to give +2 crit damage with melee attacks and +1 move speed for two turns.
- Upgrade: Crit Damage – Target gains +2 crit damage for melee attacks.
- Upgrade: Move Speed – Target gains +1 move speed.
- Iron Arm Discipline
- Iron Arm Biomancy – Target a teammate within 1 range to give +1 stun with melee attacks for one turn.
- Surgical Adept – When you use a Biomancy ability, you have a 50% chance to gain +1 AP.
- Upgrade: Stun – Gain +1 stun.
- Upgrade: Duration – Ability lasts for one more turn.
- Battlefield Medicine Upgrades
- Upgrade: Heal – +2 heal.
- Warp Charge – +1 AP and +5 heal.
- Servo Skull Upgrades
- Equipment Unlock – Gain an extra Wargear Slot for a Servo Skull.
- Upgrade: Ammo – Servo Skulls gain +1 ammo.
- Unlock: Apothecarion Skull – When this is equipped, all Biomancy abilities can target any range.
Preferred loadout and battlefield role
- Weapons – Storm Bolter + Narthecium.
- Armor – N/A
- Wargear – Extractor Servo Skull + Apothecarion Servo Skull + Medicae Skull.
With the above setup, your Apothecary class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters should have all the tools to keep your squad in tip-top condition. Warp Speed and Iron Arm are used to buff your melee rushers (i.e., Interceptor, Justicar, and Paladin). Battlefield Medicine, naturally, helps when in need of healing. And, of course, your Servo Skulls are there for utility purposes, such as quickly extracting Seeds without fail.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters is available via Steam.